Information from Wentus GmbH Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Dear Business Partner, Like many other companies, Wentus GmbH is also affected by the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the associated protective measures put in place. Outlined below are the measures that have been put in place, which all focus on the safety of our customers, partners and employees.
At Wentus, we are following the latest advice from the World Health Organization while conducting our business and implementing the recommended guidelines of the German government to minimize the risk of spreading this disease.
- Our employees are asked to stay at home when typical symptoms appear and only to return to work again after a negative diagnosis.
- We have canceled all non-essential business trips for all of our employees until further notice.
- Suppliers are encouraged to postpone their visit to our site.
- We have set up additional measures for the delivery of freight documents. Truck drivers will be asked to disinfect their hands before entering the goods pickup areas.
- Employees for whom it is technically and operationally possible to work from home are requested to do so, measures are being put in place to support this. Customer service, field service and our technical support team will remain available via known telephone numbers.
- Internal meetings will be reduced to those necessary to maintain operations and expand protective measures.
- The access of employees between the office and production will be minimised.
- The beginning and end of the shifts will be carried out so that there is no contact between the shift teams.
- Breaks will be moved so that only a few employees are On mandatory breaks at one time.
They are instructed to remain at the recommended distance apart. Smoking breaks are held at department-specific locations. Only one employee is allowed In this area at a time. We hope to curb the spread of the virus and to offer you sufficient security for the critical time that lies ahead.
Yours sincerely, Wentus GmbH
Christof Renz Managing Director